Before you start working out there are some rules that you should follow if you want to shed some body fat and gain some muscle at the same time.Bodyfat spot reduction is possible as long as your nutrition is on point,so watch what you eat,count calories and give your maximum when you workout.If you want to shred your abs and get a terrific cardio workout at the same time, look no further than this fitness challenge.
If you want to shred your abs and get an amazing cardio workout at the same time, look no further than this fitness challenge.
Treadmill Workout: 20 Minutes
Start with 20 minutes on the treadmill, playing with both speed and incline.
- You should try working out abs at least twice per week
- Keep most reps in the 10-15 range and focus on increasing reps or resistance. Boost intensity by doing supersets or big sets.
- Train abs slowly, focusing on contractions.
- Work all four areas: upper abs, lower abs, obliques and inner abs.
- Diet and do cardio to lose fat
- Train abs to gain some muscle mass
You can also check out our other workout routines .